Production 3- Photos and Editing
1/4/21- 1/6/21:
At the beginning of this week I started looking at some of the photos that I have taken and began to edit and make them look better. I first edited them on my phone considering that it would be easier to see and manipulate. I then transferred them from my phone to the computer so I could then insert the pictures into InDesign. It took me some time to find an app on my phone to complete the look that I wanted for my pictures. I still have not taken all of them so this was just a start into this section of my overall project. This week I have also continued to take pictures. I have gone to some places where there are still holiday lights or places where I can get that kind of spirit. Doing this will help a lot with the flow of the rest of my project. If I have pictures now it will be easier to then write my article and do the rest of my magazine later on.
Comments
Post a Comment