Production 4- Feature Article and Interview
1/6/21-1/10/21:
Although I have not yet completely wrote the content of my feature article, I have started and thought about what I was going to write and the activities I want to include and talk about. I live in Sarasota so I know the town pretty well; because of this I was able to map out the direction that I wanted to take easily. I had mentioned before that I would be doing a holiday themed magazine; however, the more I thought about it the more I realized that it would be easier to just do a regular "inexpensive beach vacation" theme. I realized that it would be a lot more difficult to accumulate the information and much more difficult to get pictures since that time of year has passed. For my interview I still have a little to work on, I have started conducting the interview and plan on finalizing it throughout this and next week. I began writing some of the information in my feature article will continue to do so.
Comments
Post a Comment