Storyboard
While creating my storyboard, I had to develop a real sense of what I was going to do. This made me think a lot and made me really understand as well as picture my entire concept. Going into this I had an idea of what my titles were going to be and what pictures I was going to do, but once I started the story board process this idea really came to life. I did not really enjoy thinking of pictures or coloring them for that matter, but I did enjoy being creative with titles and being able to organize the way that my article was going to look. I liked seeing it all come together, even though it is not 100% for sure yet.
“When you put ideas on storyboards, you begin to see interconnections - you see how one idea relates to another”, this quote from the article “Storyboard Your Way to Success" is something that I really relate to especially over the time that I have been working on my vision. The more ideas that I thought about the more I saw my magazine come alive. From the article “Filmmaking across the curriculum: a beginner's guide” I came across the quote “Observe too, how simple a good story can be--one good idea is all that is required to make an interesting short film.” which although is about filmmaking, it does apply to a magazine, which is why I liked it. It only takes one good idea to bring the storyboard alive; this is something that has made this process enjoyable for me, being able to form my own idea and see it unfold on my papers.




Comments
Post a Comment