Production 1- Photo Locations/Information
12/14- 12/16:
I have searched and found locations where I want to take pictures, for my feature article and main cover. This was not too difficult a task, as I live near these locations. I will make my way to the beach for the cover photo and then go to the local shopping area near me (University Town Center) and take my feature article photos there to show people what it is like in the town and showcase the lit up palm trees. I know some people who live by the beach so I will also go to their house and take pictures for the aesthetic appeal of a beach vacation. I had already had in mind the locations when doing my storyboard so this was easy to really set up, I just had to figure out when I would have time to take them. I will be using both my iPhone 12 and a professional camera that my mom owns to take these photos. I hope to now figure out who I will be interviewing for the feature article. I actually went out and started taking some photos as a guideline to want I wanted my actual images to be. This has helped me really see my vision for what I want in both my feature article and cover page.
Comments
Post a Comment